Wednesday, April 9, 2008

...blogging.

Blogging... such an interesting concept. I've never really done this... but, as I made it a goal to write in my journal at least once a week (which hasn't happened since about January 9th-ish) I decided to take it up. This is essentially writing in a journal... and edited version... one I wouldn't care if my mom read... not that there's really been anything to report that my mom shouldn't read. Anyway...
I've named my blog "all in the name of...". Each entry will be pertaining to one topic. It'll be short and sweet... possibly a picture or two... nothing too fancy... I'm not too tech savvy. I may post one entry a day... maybe one a week... I'm not going to hold myself to an expectation... because... well... because I don't want to... and it's my blog, damnit. So... let the blogging begin.

No comments: